An experienced, enthusiastic and focused teacher who is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the education and
usiastic and focused teacher who is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the education and well-being of children and young people at all times. I am passionate about giving your students the best possible education in life and enjoys working in a busy environment....Read More
I am a skilled professional with ten years of experience in international education and I love teaching! I am certified to
ssional with ten years of experience in international education and I love teaching! I am certified to teach children ages 5-12 (Grades K-6) and have experience teaching all core subjects including English, math, science, social studies, design & innovation, transdisciplinary skills, and social-emotional learning. I am familiar with American curriculum and the Primary Years Program (PYP) of the International Baccalaureate (IB). I implement technology and integrate various art forms such as music, dance, and physical movement to enhance learning too. Please send a message to learn more :)...Read More
Dedicated Educator with 12 years of experience and advanced verbal and written communication skills for the delivery of qu
ith 12 years of experience and advanced verbal and written communication skills for the delivery of quality instruction and the creation of a positive learning environment. Skilled in best practices for individual student learning. Experienced in the use of technology to supplement traditional classroom delivery, including Smart Board interactive hardware and software. Able to improve student engagement by facilitating interactive and collaborative use of classroom devices, digital curriculum and assessments for learning....Read More
Experienced school teacher and mid-leadership academic coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the education
eacher and mid-leadership academic coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Can teach anything K-6.
Strong education professional with a Master of Arts in Teaching from Santa Clara University, Master of Science in Child Development and Education from University of Oxford, and Bachelor of Science in Psychology from London Metropolitan University. Member of the British Psychological Society. QTS....Read More
Result-driven teaching and mentoring professional, targeting a challenging position with an institute that provides contin
ng and mentoring professional, targeting a challenging position with an institute that provides continuous learning and development opportunities, to effectively utilize my knowledge and skills to attain new heights of success with integrity, hard work, and dedication and leave a mark of excellence at every step.
• Successfully completed KHDA Approved Diploma in Teaching as well as Diploma in Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND) along with MPDs (Mandatory Professional Development Certifications)
• Working as a private tutor since 2015; teaching Science and Mathematics to students from different Grades belonging to British and IB Curriculums.
• Highly passionate, motivated, and qualified teacher with in-depth knowledge and skills in handling the gamut of activities spanning application of effective learning strategies and techniques, lesson planning, evaluating and assessing students, classroom and behavior management techniques, providing constructive feedback, use of appropriate technology in classrooms, and following proper code of ethics
• Strongly believe that all students have the potential for top performance
• Acquainted with special education needs and disabilities faced by learners, including Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or any other health impairments that can present a barrier to learning, along with techniques to have inclusive learning in the classroom.
• An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenges.
• Comfortable working with a large team as well as working standalone and have a meticulous eye for detail.
Highly enthusiastic and motivated Educational Professional with a strong international experience in teaching exceptional
and motivated Educational Professional with a strong international experience in teaching exceptional Mathematical knowledge and logical thinking at different educational levels, in great institutions with expertise in curriculum management (British and America). Adept at structuring the classroom environment to promote learning; with the ability to assess students learning styles in order to cater lesson plans for all learner types, and also familiar with various learning disabilities and associated remedial teaching strategies....Read More
Over 6 years of experience in teaching Business Studies & Commerce for Grades 9, 10, and 11 (IGCSE) Edexcel & Cambridge cu
rience in teaching Business Studies & Commerce for Grades 9, 10, and 11 (IGCSE) Edexcel & Cambridge curriculum. Experienced in Primary Math for the US curriculum for over 1 year. As a positive & motivated teacher, I am committed to providing a dynamic and interesting learning environment in which children can grow, and develop....Read More
I am an energetic, ambitious, honest, respectful and result driven mining engineer. Currently an MSc Engineering Candidate
mbitious, honest, respectful and result driven mining engineer. Currently an MSc Engineering Candidate at the University of the Witwatersrand. I have experience both in mining and education. I have a vast tutoring experience. I held the following tutor positions:
Science and Mathematics tutor from grade 9 to 12
Mine Survey tutor for BSc Mining Engineering NQF 7 level (third year) at Wits University
Computerized Mine Design tutor for BSc Engineering NQF level 7 (third year) at Wits University
Mining Engineering Laboratory Demonstrator at Wits University. I perform Ventilation experience which includes science and Mathematics calculations. ...Read More