Result-driven teaching and mentoring professional, targeting a challenging position with an institute that provides contin
ng and mentoring professional, targeting a challenging position with an institute that provides continuous learning and development opportunities, to effectively utilize my knowledge and skills to attain new heights of success with integrity, hard work, and dedication and leave a mark of excellence at every step.
• Successfully completed KHDA Approved Diploma in Teaching as well as Diploma in Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND) along with MPDs (Mandatory Professional Development Certifications)
• Working as a private tutor since 2015; teaching Science and Mathematics to students from different Grades belonging to British and IB Curriculums.
• Highly passionate, motivated, and qualified teacher with in-depth knowledge and skills in handling the gamut of activities spanning application of effective learning strategies and techniques, lesson planning, evaluating and assessing students, classroom and behavior management techniques, providing constructive feedback, use of appropriate technology in classrooms, and following proper code of ethics
• Strongly believe that all students have the potential for top performance
• Acquainted with special education needs and disabilities faced by learners, including Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, or any other health impairments that can present a barrier to learning, along with techniques to have inclusive learning in the classroom.
• An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenges.
• Comfortable working with a large team as well as working standalone and have a meticulous eye for detail.
I am Mathematics Teacher.
You will find from my experience in teaching and tutoring in different languages that I am a
You will find from my experience in teaching and tutoring in different languages that I am a good addition.
I am eager to impact as many students as I can.
Efficient and effective math teacher with 5 years experience. Secure a position as a teacher and utilize my dedication to foster quality education required for a child's development. A passionate and empathetic mathematics teacher excited to bring a passion for education to schools and increase classroom engagement and standardized test scores.
Thank You...Read More
Over 6 years of experience in teaching Business Studies & Commerce for Grades 9, 10, and 11 (IGCSE) Edexcel & Cambridge cu
rience in teaching Business Studies & Commerce for Grades 9, 10, and 11 (IGCSE) Edexcel & Cambridge curriculum. Experienced in Primary Math for the US curriculum for over 1 year. As a positive & motivated teacher, I am committed to providing a dynamic and interesting learning environment in which children can grow, and develop....Read More
Hi! I recently graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a master's degree in Physics and love to passing on some of
ated from the University of Edinburgh with a master's degree in Physics and love to passing on some of my enthusiasm for the subject to my students. My tutoring sessions are relaxed and friendly and I try to focus on improving each student's understanding of a subject, as well as learning the key topics for any upcoming exams. Hope to hear from you soon! ...Read More
I am Ryan Ronald Bouah. I am currently a Mathematics and English teacher I teach grade 6. I love my job I feel my learners
ah. I am currently a Mathematics and English teacher I teach grade 6. I love my job I feel my learners are the future so we need to guide them in the proper direction, so that they can make a success of their lives. I love sport especially soccer and cricket. I love doing exercises also it keeps my body healthy and fit. Being able to teach foreign learners is such a privilege because you get to communicate with them and learn things about them like they will learn from me.
I am ready for a new adventure in life and that is to teach abroad and learn from different ethnicity groups and broaden my knowledge and my philosophy of teaching and learning.
I am TEFL/TESOL certified with sufficient tutoring skills in the English language. I have a passion for teaching and for t
ified with sufficient tutoring skills in the English language. I have a passion for teaching and for trying to have an individual approach to each child, with a goal of achieving the best possible progress with everyone. ...Read More
Hi, I'm Alisha, I'm from the beautiful country of South Africa. I'm a qualified TEFL educator with 3 years experience teac
from the beautiful country of South Africa. I'm a qualified TEFL educator with 3 years experience teaching online. I am a native English speaker. I'm enrolled in my bachelors degree in Education. I like cooking, fashion and kids...Read More
Teaching is a noble profession. Right after our parents, our teachers care for us and put all possible efforts into making
profession. Right after our parents, our teachers care for us and put all possible efforts into making our lives beautiful. We don’t always need to thank them for their inspiration, but we need to respect them from our hearts....Read More